Friday 13 March 2009

The Blog of Sugi is born

Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog!

For those of you that know me personally, behave. :-) For those of you that will get to know me through my Blog, hello!

After reading what feels like enough blogs to overwhelm a Tolkien novel, I have finally decided to bring my views, my passions, and general tidbits of my life into the world of blogging. I hope that I will entertain you, inspire you, instigate discussions with you and create a blog worthy of the minutes, hours and days you spend consuming my thoughts.

I shall be filling my blog spot with my views on advertising, computer games, films and culture that make up the things in life that occupy the better part of my mind. Oh, and general rants on day to day occurrences may also get its regular limelight also. Enjoy.

Up, up and away then!

TheSugi

No comments:

Post a Comment